Discover just upped their cash back bonus from $50 to $75 when you sign up for Discover More Card and make $500 in purchases within the first three months, effective starting July 1. This is probably due to heated competition from Chase Freedom Card, which gives $100 cash back bonus. The More Card offers these other features as well:
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for a full 12 months, then the Regular APR
- 0% intro APR on purchases for a full 6 months, then the Regular APR
- Get $75 Cashback Bonus when you make $500 in purchases within 3 months
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change like travel, gas, groceries, restaurants, home improvement stores and more
- Up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus on all other purchases
- No Annual Fee
Discover cash back rewards program is one of the best out there, along with Chase Ultimate Rewards Program. They’re practically identical in terms of rewards and work almost exactly the same way. You can read about Discover ShopDiscover program here and Chase Ultimate Rewards program here.